Welcome to DJ's Big Backyard!
For the month of June, we are remembering all the Godly men God has placed in our lives and thanking Him for their presence. They can be a teacher, a coach, your father, grandpa or even an uncle. When we think of God we can think of Him as our first Father. We are ALL children of God! He loves us no matter what. He has carefully planned our lives and brought special men to help guide, support and love us. May we have eyes to see and learn all that God wants to teach us through these amazing men.
A righteous person acts with integrity; his children who come after him will be happy.
DJ Learns from Godly Men Coloring Page
Click the image to download this month's coloring page! DJ is happy to color with you - take a photo and send it to us by email at email@example.com or text it to 855-887-8870
"Go" (Matthew 28:19)
Seeds Family Worship
Hand Motion Videos
Hooked on Daddy
Cotton Balls or White Pompoms
Small Googly Eyes
1) On a white piece of paper write “Hooked on Daddy (Uncle, Grandpa, Coach, etc.)” at the top.
2) Cut a blue piece of paper to look like waves. Glue the waves to the white piece of paper.
3) Cut a piece of string for the fishing line. Tie the string around the popsicle stick.
4) Glue the popsicle stick onto the paper.
5) Fold an orange piece of construction paper in half. Place your hand on the paper, making sure your wrist is over the fold. Trace your hand on the paper.
6) Cut the traced hand out of the folded paper
7) Glue the loose end of the string onto the orange paper hand.
8) Decorate the fish with googly eyes and draw a mouth.
9) Glue 3 cotton balls onto the paper to look like bubbles.
10) Open the fish and write a special note or sign your name.
Read a story from Bible and illustrate it on the sidewalk or driveway. As family or friends see your picture, ask them if they can guess what you drew. Pick a new story every couple of days and draw a new scene. Use these moments as fun ways to talk about God or maybe introduce someone new to Jesus!
All that you have and all that you are comes from God! Thank God for all He gives you by giving back some of your time, your talents, and your treasures! Pick a non-profit and donate towards a cause you care about!
The Declaration, the Sword, and the Spy by Jenny L. Cote
A spy in the Sons of Liberty threatens to crush the patriot cause on the eve of war, but who will fire the first shot at Lexington and launch the American Revolution? The Marquis de Lafayette commits his sword to fight as France seeks to secretly support the American cause with spies on both sides of the Atlantic. Following Bunker Hill, George Washington faces the impossible task of driving the British from Boston with an undisciplined army and no gunpowder or cannons. As Congress debates Independence, Thomas Jefferson pens a Declaration—but it will never see the light of day if the vote isn’t unanimous. The Epic Order of the Seven animal team must assist the Founding Fathers with espionage and numerous miracles to win this war for American Independence while a new, evil enemy seeks to slaughter the patriots and their commander in the field. But which will be the more dangerous—the enemy without or the enemy within?
Adopt DJ The Dog
You can adopt DJ The Dog if you promise to take care of your new pet! The Bridge will send you a plush Golden Retriever with a DJ dog tag and an Official Adoption Certificate and a DJ Coloring Sheet to enjoy.
Click here to adopt DJ today!